XAT 2020 Cutoff is most vital to evaluate the qualified marks and ranks for using at the time of admission process. The cutoff for Section wise, Vista Mind, Overall XAT Cutoff, past year official declared cutoff is clearly mentioned in this article. Candidates who can get all the necessary details by reading below article fully. We have enlisted most of the information about XAT cut off used and evaluated in various ways to provide seats in various management courses in top institute based on candidates obtained marks and cut off.
Factors using for evaluating Cutoff
In every year, the cutoff will be evaluated and declared through some of the factors used by the exam authority. There are
- Number of students are qualified in the entrance exam.
- Number of students appear in the entrance exam.
- Number of seats offered for the courses.
- Previous year Cutoff
- Difficulty level of exam question paper.
Past Year Official Cutoff
|VA||79.46||76.69||5 and above|
|DM||76.84||71.628||5 and above|
|QA||88.7||70.07||6 and above|
|Total XLRI XAT 2017 Cutoff||96||92.55||22 and above|
Expected Cutoff by Coaching Centers
|Coaching Institute Name|
Overall XAT Cutoff (Expected)
|EDMYT||35 (96 percentile)||33 (94.5 percentile)||–|
|VistaMind||32 (94 percentile)||29 (90 percentile)||29 (90 percentile)|
|Bulls Eye||34 (96 percentile)||32 (94 percentile)||28 (90 percentile)|
Expected Cutoff by Vista Mind
|VA & LA||DM||QA &DI||Total|
|XLRI (HRM)||7.5 (85 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||8 (70 percentile)||29 (90 percentile)|
|XLRI (BM)||6.75 (80 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||11 (90 percentile)||32 (94 percentile)|
|XLRI (Global)||6.75 (80 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||11 (90 percentile)||29 (90 percentile)|
|XIMB||6.75 (80 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||9 (80 percentile)||28 (88 percentile)|
Institute Wise Cutoff(Expected)
- XLRI Jamshedpur – 95+ percentile
- BIMTECH Greater Noida – 80+ percentile
- Goa Institute of Management – 90+ percentile
- IFMR Chennai – 85+ percentile
- LIBA Chennai – 90+ percentile
- XIM Bhubaneswar – 95+ percentile
- XIM Jabalpur – 80+ percentile
- XIME Bangalore – 80+ percentile
- XISS Ranchi – 85+ percentile