XAT 2020 (Xavier Aptitude Test) is one of the most famous entrance examinations which is conducted for MBA. It is one of the national level exams for the management courses. Approximately more than 90,000 candidates appear in this exam each year XAT notification releases in the month of September and online application process starts from the same time.
Before applying for this exam candidates must know about the exam its eligibility criteria, exam dates, application procedures etc. after the release of official notice the candidates can register through the official website. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are going for management courses can apply for this exam.
New Latest Announcement
XAT Exam Dates
XAT 2020 exam dates are given below:
|Application date starts||August 2019|
|Application date ends||November 2019|
|Last date for registration (with late fee)||December 2019|
|Editing of completed application details||August – December 2019|
|Online & offline fee payment||August – December 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||December 2019|
|Downloading Admit Card||December 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th January 2020 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)|
|Result Declaration||31st January 2020|
|Counselling Begins||After declaration of Result|
XAT Application Form
- After the notice of the official notice of the XAT. The process for the application form is done through online only.
- So, that all the candidates must apply through online only. After registration, the candidates will receive login credentials through which the candidates can go through the final process.
- This year the application form will be conducted by 2 phases early bird and late application.
Click Here – Apply XAT 2017 Exam @ Online
XAT Application Fee
- For the early bird applicants, the application fee is RS 1600 which has been increased by Rs.100 from last year.
- For the late applicants, the fees are2500 respectively. The mode of payment is through credit/debit net banking, cash, and demand draft.
- Candidates need to visit the official websites for regular updating of dates, admissions forms, eligibility criteria etc.
- The official website for XAT is xatonline.net.in candidates can log in to this website to get regular updates.
- This exam is conducted only through online. So, that candidate can apply only through online mode through the official
- This XAT exam will be conducted on Sunday 8th January. The XAT score is considered for more than 150 B-schools across India.
Eligibility Criteria for XAT
The eligibility criteria for XAT exams are mentioned below. So, that the candidates can easily know about their eligibility. This eligibility is one of the most important procedures in all the exams. If once the candidate is eligible He/she can apply for this exam. The eligible criteria for this exam are mentioned below:
- Candidate should have a graduation from any discipline or institutions or from a state or central institutions.
- The candidates who have scored less than 50% in their graduation can also appear in this exam.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year exams can also appear in this exam and they should submit the proof of their completion of graduation.
Instructions for the candidate for XAT
- Applicants should note that registration for XAT and preparing for XAT is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT associate institutes.
- Applicants to different institutes, besides XLRI must apply separately to institutes of their choice.
- Applicants for XAT can choose to pay online using credit/debit card/online banking.