WBUT PGET 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus: WBUT PGET Syllabus 2020 is useful for for the WB PGET exam applied aspirants. Students can download PDF WB PGET syllabus and exam pattern here. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology of West Bengal (MAKAUT) conducts WBUT PGET exam for offered admission to Engineering PG courses. Candidates can get more marks in the WBUT PGET entrance examinations by preparing the syllabus of WB PGET. The syllabus gives information regarding the topics and the important areas.
WBUT PGET Syllabus 2020 | West Bengal PGET Exam Pattern
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||West Bengal university of Technology|
|Name of the Exam||WBUT PCET 2020|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Exam date||2nd week of July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
WB PGET Syllabus 2020
The questions will be asked from the important topics from the prescribed syllabus for the examination of WBUT PGET. From the exam pattern examiners can know the detailed pattern of the WB PGET examination. Below we have mentioned the detailed syllabus in the format of PDF as follows.
Important Date for WBUT PGET 2020 Exam
|Start date for filling of online application form||1st week of June 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||4th Week of June 2020|
|Release of admit card||July 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of July 2020|
WBUT PGET Exam Pattern 2020
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||Objective Types|
|Question Paper Medium||English|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Time Duration||02:00 Hours|
|Number of Sections||General|
Mathematics and Basic Sciences
Question Pattern of WB PGET 2020 Exam
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Mathematics, basic science and Engineering science||30||30|
|Subject of engineering paper||50||50|
WBUT PGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed appropriate bachelor degree.
- The applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Students who have completed the B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (or) appearing in B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Arch final year examination is also eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy/Architecture from a recognized university or institute.
Courses Offered WBUT 2020 | Download Course
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech. In Microelectronics & VLSI Technology
- computer Science (CSE) & IT Related
- Computer Science (CSE) & IT Related
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Ceramic Technology
- Nano Biotechnology
- (Leather Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Industrial Engg & Management
- Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
- Production Engineering