UGAT Application form 2020 will be announced on the official website. UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) written test and the online test is a national level entrance examination. The UGAT examination is conducted by the AIMA (All India Management Association). In yearly once the UGAT entrance examination will be conducted. The UGAT (or) UGAT AIMA examination passed candidates can get the admission in the Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, and other UG courses. The UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) exam appeared candidates who are passed in UGAT examinations, they can get the UGAT scorecard. The UGAT Scorecard can be accepted in various colleges, institutions, and universities. And the candidates can offer the admissions in the all over India.
UGAT Application form 2020 can be released on the official website. The application form of UGAT 2020 cannot be published in the offline mode and the UGAT 2020 application form will be published in the online mode. The candidates are passed in 10+2 examination they can be applied. Interest candidates can fill the UGAT application form 2020 in the main site. Then, the candidates are advised to fill the UGAT Application Form carefully to avoid mistakes in the UGAT Admit Card 2020 . Finally, the UGAT application form 2020 can be published on the www.aima.in website only.
UGAT Application Form 2020 | AIMA UGAT Registration, Application Fee @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||AIMA (All India Management Association)|
|Name of the Exam||UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test (or) Online Test|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
UGAT Application form 2020
In yearly once, the AIMA (All India Management Association) conduct the exams to get the admission for the UG course in an India college. A UGAT Application Form 2020 (or) UGAT AIMA application form 2020 will be not accepted on offline mode and the incomplete UGAT application form can be rejected. And the UGAT application form released in the month of December 2019 and the last date fill the 2020 UGAT application form in the 1st week of May 2020 . The exam applied candidates can fill the (UGAT) Under Graduate Aptitude Test application form in online mode. After, the board released the admit card of UGAT in the 1st week of May 2020 . UGAT written examination candidates are not allowed without a UGAT admit card.
Steps to fill the UGAT Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.aima.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form of UGAT 2020 .
- Finally, after filling the UGAT application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
UGAT Application Fee 2020
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The UGAT application fee is500.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for a UGAT application form and the amount is non-refundable.
UGAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates must be completed in the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized
- There is No Age Limit.
- Candidates who are appearing 12th examination are also applied.
UGAT Exam Date 2020
|Application form release||December 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of application||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date to submit the printed application form||1st week of May 2020|
|The release of admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
UGAT Result 2020
The UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) entrance exam held on the 2nd week of May 2020 . And the candidates who are appeared for the UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) examination (or) UGAT AIMA Examination they can download the UGAT answer key and match the answer key within a question paper. Then, the UGAT result 2020 can be officially published in the month of June 2020 and the UGAT result and UGAT Cut off marks can be announced on the same date. Finally, the UGAT Scorecard can be released.