UAPMT Syllabus 2019 is going to publish by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University. The syllabus of UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test) 2019 will be published in the PDF format. And the UAPMT written exam appeared candidates are must prepare the syllabus topics. The syllabus cannot be released in the offline mode and they will be published in the online mode only. The UAPMT written exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the syllabus of UAPMT. Uttarakhand Ayurveda University announced the entrance exam at the same time the syllabus of UAPMT 2019 will be published.
UAPMT Syllabus 2019 | Admission, Exam Pattern, Dates, Eligibility @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Uttarakhand Ayurveda University.|
|Name of the Exam||Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test (UAPMT)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||In the month of March 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
UAPMT Syllabus 2019
The UAPMT (Uttarakhand Ayurveda University Pre Medical Test) written exam appeared candidates can prepare the syllabus of UAPMT 2019. The candidates who are getting more marks in the UAPMT examination, they can study the syllabus topics of UAPMT 2019. And the candidates do not skip any syllabus topics. The UAPMT syllabus subjects are given below.
- The diversity of plant life
- Morphology of angiosperms
- Taxonomy of flowering plants
- Cell: Structure and function
- Continuity of life
- Genetic material
- Recombinant DNA and Tissue culture technique
- Complexities of plant life
- Processes in plants
- Economic Botany
- Common plant diseases
- Animal world
- The diversity of Animal life: Introductory Concept
- Animal Morphology
- animal locomotion
- animal physiology
- Control and Co-ordination
- Human Endocrine System
- AnimalReproduction and Human Development
- Human development
- Cellular growth
- Biology in Human welfare (Elementary idea)
- Modern techniques in diseases diagnosis
- Human Diseases
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Centre for mass
- Cr circuits (dc only)
- Current electricity
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electromagnetic induction and ac circuits
- Electrostatics and capacitors
- Elements of vectors
- Fluid mechanics
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Ray optics and optical instruments
- Rotatory motion
- Semi-conductor devices and communication systems
- Simple harmonic motion
- Surface tension
- Thermal properties of matter
- Units and dimensions
- Wave motion
- Wave Optics
- Alcohols, phenols, and others
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Alkali and alkaline earth metals
- Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics: thermodynamics:
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Classification of elements and periodicity of properties
- Coordination compounds
- Diazonium Salts
- Environmental chemistry
- General principles of metallurgy
- Group 13 elements
- Group 14 elements
- Group 15 elements (v a group elements)
- Group 16 elements (vi group elements)
- Group 17 elements (vii group elements)
- Group 18 elements (zero group elements)
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- Ionic equilibrium
- Nuclear chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Practical organic chemistry
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Solid state
- States of matter: gases and liquids
- Surface chemistry
- Transition elements
For BAMS, BHMS, BUMS
- Candidates must be qualified in the 10+2 in science stream form state government and Education board.
- And the candidates should be getting 55% marks in examinations.
- The, then candidates have passed in Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects.
- Candidates age should be minimum 17 years.
UAPMT Exam Pattern
- The Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test (UAPMT) examination will be held in 3 hours.
- And the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University totally asked in 200 questions.
- The questions will be asked in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type.
- UAPMT exam will be conducted in offline mode (written test).
- Then, the question paper will be published in the bilingual language (English & Hindi).
- Each correct answer, they will be awarded for 1 marks.
- And the No negative marking.
No. of Questions
UAPMT Exam Dates
|Releasing of application form||April 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||June 2019|
|Date of examination||June 2019|
|Declaration of result||June / July 2019|
|Counseling||July / August 2019|
How to download the UAPMT Syllabus 2019 | Admission, Exam Pattern, Dates, Eligibility @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.uau.ac.in.
- Find the syllabus link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.
Check UAPMT Syllabus 2019