TS EAMCET 2020 Counseling will be commenced on after the results publication, the qualified candidates are shortlisted through results and they are eligible for attending counseling process for TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam. There is various process will be commencing in TS EAMCET counseling, we have enlisted the complete details in this below article. Candidates who can get the important information of TS EAMCET counseling be reading below article fully.
The counseling process is only conducted for candidates who are get qualified in the TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam and visit the Help Line Centre to get further information of counseling registration. Every applicant should pay the processing fee and get the receipt with a mobile number and Aadhar Number submission. candidates who need to register for TS EAMCET 2020 counseling, they can use the below given procedures.
Procedure for Counseling Registration
- Initially, candidates check the counseling date.
- Attend the TS EAMCET counseling at allotted center on announced date.
- Wait for registration announcement.
- At counseling, submit the TS EAMCET rank card given by the official.
- After submission, candidates need to pay the counseling fee.
- Candidates get the Registration and Verification Form given by on duty officer.
- Enter your hall ticket/admit card number, obtained rank and make a sign on the registration form.
- The registration finished, now candidates’ turn to log out.
- Finally, complete the certificate verification process.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counseling Help Line Centers
|Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|University Arts And Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|SR and BGNR govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|J N T U College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari Opp:Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
Counseling Required Documents
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet with passing certificate
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet with passing certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- TS EAMCET Rank card
- TS EAMCET Hall ticket/Admit card
- Residence certificate with parents also.
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
Counseling Fee and Mode of Payment
Candidates who are OC/BC category, they have to pay ₹1000/-
Candidates who are SC/ST category, they have to pay ₹500/-
Candidates are required to pay the counseling fee through challan mode remitted in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
Check TS EAMCET 2020 Counseling