SSSIHL Previous Question Paper: Examiners can download SSSIHL previous year question paper at the official page of Sri Sathya Sai Institute. Students may prepare the model / sample question papers for get more marks in the SSSIHL Admission 2020. SSSIHL 2020 Admission Test and interview dates will start from 17 April to 30 April 2020 at Prasanthi Nilayam, Andhra Pradesh. Aspirants started preparing for SSSIHL Admission test can download the model question paper, syllabus and exam pattern. The official page also has more related documents and candidates can access all the documents needed for the Admission Test.
SSSIHL Question Paper 2020
|Starting Date of Application Form||1st week of December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||February 2020|
|SSSIHL 2020 Examination||Last week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||May 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||June 2020|
SSSIHL Previous / Model Question Paper
The below-given subjects model question papers are available on the official website. Candidate can download the pdf and make use of it.
|Computer Science||Special English|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science|
|Physics||Food and Nutritional Sciences|
|English Language and Literature|
|MBA||M.Tech (Optoelectronics and Communications)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science)||B.Ed (English, Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, and Social Studies)|
How to Download SSSIHL Model Question Paper
Candidates who applied for the Admission test in Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning (SSSIHL) need to check the model question paper available on the website. Step by Step procedure for downloading the model question paper is below
- Visit the Official Website of SSSIHL – www.sssihl.edu.in
- Select the Admissions Menu at the top of the web page.
- Select Related Downloads on the Side menu.
- Now you can view the Model Test Paper details. Subject wise and Course wise detailed questions have been given.
- Select the following subjects to download the file.
- Then View and Save the file in PDF format on your computer.
Admission Test Combinations
For Undergraduate alone, applicants must choose only one of the combinations to attend the Admission test according to the Degree they choose. For the remaining courses, there are specific test paper are given.
|Degree Courses||Combination of Subjects|
|Bachelor of Arts – B.A||Political Science, Economics, History|
|Political Science, Special English, History|
|Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com (Hons)||Economics, Mathematics, Accountancy|
|Accountancy, Commerce, Economics|
|Commerce, Accountancy, Mathematics|
|Accountancy, Commerce, Statistics|
|B.Sc in Food and Nutritional Sciences||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Botany, Zoology, Chemistry|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Biosciences / Chemistry||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics / Economics / Statistics||Mathematics, Economics, Statistics|
|Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics||Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics|
|Bachelor of Business Administration – B.B.A||Separate Test Paper|
|B.Sc (Hons) in Computer Science||Separate Test Paper|
SSSIHL Admission Test 2020
- In Admission Test, General English Subject Test is common to all Applicants.
- The question paper will be based on the XI and XII CBSE Syllabus
- The model paper will be in a multiple-choice question format and the applicants need to answer in the OMR sheet.
- There will be negative marking for all the questions. Only one answers must be shaded for each question, more than one entry will be considered as wrong entries and negative marks will be given
- The use of electronic calculators is strictly prohibited.
- The duration of the exam will differ from UG and PG courses.
- Don’t write the answer in the question paper booklet.