Rajasthan LEEP Application Form 2020: The application form of Rajasthan LEEP 2020 will be release tentatively on July 2020. Applicants can fill the online application form at the official page rtu.ac.in. Aspirants can get the admission for the lateral entry courses in Engineering and Pharmacy. Rajasthan LEEP is a state level entrance examination which is conducted for admission to direct second year of engineering courses in Government colleges of Rajasthan and private colleges affiliated to the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Aspirants can get the detailed information about the Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application form such as application fees, application form procedure, etc.
Rajasthan LEEP Application Form Dates 2020
|Application form release||July 2020|
|Admit card||August 2020|
|Exam Date||August 2020|
|Result Date||August 2020|
Rajasthan LEEP Application 2020
The application form will release in online mode. The candidates can get the LEEP application form through the official website www.rtu.ac.in. The interested candidates should fill the application form before the last date. The important dates and eligibility criteria are mentioned here.
The candidate should passed the Diploma in Engineering can apply for the examination. The application shall release for providing Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy courses admission in Kota, Rajasthan. The procedure for filling the application form is given in this article.
Applicants should pay the application fees for Rajasthan LEEP 2020 is Rs.1000. Students can pay the application fees via the online mode by paying gateway of credit / debit / net banking. The paid amount is not refundable. After the transaction succeed, applicants should keep a printout of the copy of receipt for the proof of fee paid.
How to Apply for Rajasthan LEEP Application Form
- Go to the official site
- Select the appropriate option for application form
- Application form page will open
- Applicants should fill the personal details asked in the application form.
- Attach the candidate photo and the signature.
- Then pay the application fees through online using debit card / credit card.
- Save the copy of the application fees transaction receipt for future use.
Application form Details
The application form contains some details;
- Candidate name
- Date of Birth
- 10th, 12th Mark Sheet
- Father’s & Mother’s name
- Permanent Address
- Contact details – E-mail and Mobile Number
- Academic details as per certificate
- Course opted for
Rajasthan LEEP 2020 Application Form
|Name of the Exam||Rajasthan Lateral Entry in Engineering Programmes|
|Conducting Board||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Exam mode||Written Test|
|Exam Date||August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan LEEP 2020
- Diploma candidates who are willing to apply for the LEEP 2020 should require to pass the examination from the college from an AICTE approved institution.
- Sc candidates who are willing to apply for the LEEP 2020 should be required to pass the examination from the college from an AICTE approved institution.
- Minimum marks for General Category: 45%
- A minimum mark for SC/ ST/ Non- Creamy Layer OBC/ Non-Creamy Layer SBC applicants of Rajasthan is 40%.
Photography and Signature Specification
The exam candidates should attach the scanned image of a photo and the signature in the application form. The photo and the sign is should be attached in the following format.
- Format – JPG
- Image size – 100KB (Photo) and 50KB (Signature)