ODISHA OJEE Syllabus 2019 (or) OJEE Syllabus 2019 is going to publish by the Odisha State Government. The OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) online and offline exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the OJEE syllabus 2019. The syllabus of OJEE Odisha 2019 will be announced in the PDF format only. And the OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) exam appeared candidates can download the syllabus in the official website.
The Odisha State Government cannot be published the Odisha OJEE 2019 syllabus in offline mode. And the syllabus announced in the online mode only. Finally, the Odisha OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination) written (or) online exam appeared candidates can download the OJEE syllabus 2019 in the www.ojee.nic.in website.
ODISHA OJEE Syllabus 2019 | OJEE Exam Pattern, Date @ Official Website
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Odisha State Government|
|Name of the Exam||OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st week of June|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
ODISHA OJEE Syllabus 2019
The online and offline exam appeared candidates who achieve more marks in the OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination). They can study the OJEE Syllabus 2019 and previous year question paper. The candidates do not skip any syllabus topics from the below PDF file. And the same time must prepare the mode question paper also.
ODISHA OJEE Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
ODISHA OJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for ODISHA OJEE 2019 Examination is as follows
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 Examination of CHSE Odisha or its Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Candidates must have a Domicile Certificate of Odisha.
- Candidates who want to seek Admission in the First Year of BHMS, BAMS Courses must have Completed 17 Years of Age as on 31st December 2019
Candidates who pass from the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria Can Appear for ODISHA OJEE 2019 Examination.
ODISHA OJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ODISHA OJEE 2019 Examination is as follows
- ODISHA OJEE 2019 Examination is Conducted by Pen and Paper Based Examination (offline mode).
- And also conducted in Computer Based Test (online mode).
- The Question Paper for ODISHA OJEE 2019 Examination Consists of 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- For Every Correct Answer, 4 Marks will be provided
- For One Wrong Answer, 1 Mark will be Deducted.
Exam Pattern for Offline
Total No. of. Question
|Lateral Entry to B Tech||120||2||3|
|LE BSc /+3Sc||60||1||3|
OJEE Exam Dates 2019
|Starting of application form||30th January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||20th March 2019|
|Last date of online application fee payment||25th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||20th April 2019|
|Date of Exam (PBT)||12th May 2019|
|CBT exam date||12th – 20th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counseling||3rd week of June|
How to download the ODISHA OJEE Syllabus 2019 | OJEE Exam Pattern, Date @ Official Website
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.ojee.nic.in.
- Find the syllabus OJEE link on the home page.
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.
Check OJEE Exam Pattern, Date