NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020 can be released on the online mode only. The NTA UGC NET online test will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). It is a national level examination. In this University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (NTA UGC NET) exam conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. In an NTA UGC NET application form started in the 1st week of March 2020 and the last date to fill the application form of NTA UGC NET in the 2nd week of April 2020 . Then, the candidates are advised to fill the NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020 carefully to avoid mistakes in the NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 .
NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020 | Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Date
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||NTA UGC NET|
|Mode of Selection||Online test and Counselling|
|Result Date||August 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020
In yearly once, the NTA UGC NET exam will be conducted. The (JRF) Junior research fellow degree holders can elect to continue to research their PG subjects from IITs on bases of NTA UGC NET exam marks. And the aspirants can apply for the Assistant Professor job in various institutions or university. The NTA UGC NET application form 2020 will be not accepted on offline mode and the incomplete application form of NTA UGC NET can be rejected. The exam applied candidates can fill the NTA UGC NET application form in online mode. A NTA UGC NET online examination candidates are not allowed without an admit card.
Steps to fill the NTA UGC NET Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.ntaugcnetonline.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the NTA UGC NET application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
Application Fee for NTA UGC NET
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
Eligibility Criteria for NTA UGC NET
The NTA UGC NET exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen. The NTA UGC NET exam applied candidates must be completed a master degree or equivalent degree from recognized board/university. Ph.D. degree candidates can also be applied. The candidates should have 55% marks for general categories candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories candidates. Master degree in final semester candidates can also apply.
NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam Date
|Releasing official notification||February 2020|
|Starting of online of application||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2020|
|Date of examination||July 2020|
|Declaration of result||August 2020|
NTA UGC NET Result 2020
The candidates who are appeared for the NTA UGC NET online exam they can download the Answer Key of NTA UGC NET and match the answer key within a question paper. And the result of NTA UGC NET result released on August 2020 and the result of NTA UGC NET and Cutoff marks of NTA UGC NET can be announced on the same date. The NTA UGC NET answer key and result of NTA UGC NET released on online mode only.