NIMCET 2019 Admit Card will be issued to the Eligibility Candidates only. Admit Card will not be sent through post or Any other means. Candidates can download the Admit card from the official Site. Candidates who look for Admission in MCA in NIT (National Institute of Technology) Across the country.
Importance of NIMCET 2019 Admit Card
The Importance of NIMCET 2019 Admit Card are as follows
- Admit card is a valid Document for the candidates who Appear for the Exam.
- Without a proper Admit Card Candidates will not be allowed for Appearing in the Exam.
- Admit card is also known as Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card will be provided for the Registered Candidates only, and it will be Provided only before the commencement of the Exam.
- Candidates can download the Admit Card from the Official Website and after downloading the Admit Card Candidates Must Keep the Admit Card safe and secure.
- After Downloading the Admit Card Candidates must check the Admit card and its Details for Avoiding Mistakes.
- If Any mistakes occurred, Candidates must immediately contact the Exam Administrator or the Exam Committee for further Process.
- While Appearing for the exam Candidates must bring the valid Admit Card for Appearing in the Exam.
- Without Admit Card Candidates will not be allowed for Appearing in the Exam.
NIMCET 2019 Admit card
- NIMCET 2019 Admit Card is Expected to be issued by the official Authority on the official Authority on the first week of May 2019.
- The Result will be Expected to be issued in the Second Week of June 2019.
- The Counselling Procedure will be Expected to be started from the Third Week of June 2019
- NIMCET 2019 Admit card will not be sent through post or E-mail ID.
- Candidates can get the Admit card either Through Online mode only.
- For seeking Admit Card through Online Mode candidates can download the Admit card from the official website.
- In case Candidate Didn’t receive Any Admit Card Available for downloading Candidates must immediately send an E-Mail by providing the required details like Application Number and Proof of Remittance of Fees.