NIFT Admit card 2020 is going to publish by National Institute of Fashion Technology. NIFT Admit card, Hall Ticket, Important Dates, Exam Pattern 2020 will be released on the official website. A National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance exam applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the NIFT Admit card 2020. A NIFT admits card / Hall ticket 2020 can be published after the successful completion of NIFT application form 2020. A NIFT Admit card released on the 10th January 2020 and the National Institute of Fashion Technology entrance exam applied aspirants are downloaded the NIFT admit card / Hall ticket in the www.nift.ac.in website.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conducted the NIFT entrance examination and, it is a national level entrance examination. A yearly once, the NIFT exam will be conducted and the NIFT exam offers to a various UG & PG professional courses. This exam scores to offer to get an admission for the 16 affiliated campuses.
NIFT Admit card 2020| Hall Ticket, Important Dates, Exam Pattern @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Name of the Exam||NIFT Entrance exam|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||May / June 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
NIFT Admit card 2020
In yearly once, the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conduct the entrance examination. The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam applied candidates can have to enter the user id and password to check the NIFT admit card and print the admit card of NIFT. A National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) entrance examination aspirants are not allowed without a NIFT admit card 2020
NIFT Exam Pattern
- The NIFT entrance examination can be conducted on written mode (Pen and Paper).
- The NIFT written test duration will be 2 hours.
- And the NIFT question paper can be asked for the English
- There is no negative mark for a wrong answer
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT
- The NIFT exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- For UG Courses: An NIFT exam applied candidates must be completed in the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board / University.
- For PG Courses: An exam appeared candidates must be completed in the bachelor degree from recognized board / University.
NIFT 2020 Important Date
|Online registration starts||22nd October 2019|
|Last date for registration||28th December 2019|
|Application correction window||29th December 2019 to 3rd January 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||3rd January 2020|
|The release of admit card||10th January 2020|
|Exam date||20th January 2020|
|Declaration of result||February / March 2020|
|Last date of registration for Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRIs||30th April 2020|
|Call Letter Release (PG course)||4th week of March 2020|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February/March 2020|
|Final result declaration||May / June 2020|
|Counseling begins||June 2020|
How to download the NIFT Admit card 2020 | Hall Ticket, Important Dates, Exam Pattern @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.nift.ac.in.
- Find the official prescribed link on the home
- Enter the enrolled number.
- And the date of birth.
- Click here to the submit button.