NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019 is going to publish by the National Testing Agency. In this page, the NCHMCT JEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Exam Dates 2019 details are given. The NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination) online test appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the NCHMCT JEE 2019 syllabus. After the NTA announced the NCHMCT JEE examination date (or) NCHMCT JEE application form released at the same time, the syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2019 will be officially announced. And the syllabus will be published in the PDF format only and the exam appeared candidates can use the NCHMCT JEE syllabus topics 2019. Finally, the candidates can download the syllabus 2019 of NCHMCT JEE in the www.nchm.nic.in website.
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019 | NCHMCT Exam Pattern, Eligibility @ Official Website
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||15th May 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019
The NCHMCT JEE online test exam appeared candidates can prepare the syllabus of NCHMCT JEE 2019 topics. Candidates who are getting more marks in the NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination), they can study the syllabus of NCHMCT JEE topics and NCHMCT JEE previous year question papers. Candidates do not skip any syllabus topics of NCHMCT JEE 2019 and must study all the topics of NCHMCT JEE. The NCHMCT JEE syllabus topics are given below.
- Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- English Language
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude:
- Number Systems
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
- Elementary Mathematics
- Fractions and Decimals
- HCF & LCM
- Problems on ages
- Boats & Streams
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mixtures & Allegation
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Races & Games
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Mensuration- Areas and Volumes
- Area and Perimeter of Plane Figure
- Volume & Surface Area of Solid
- Problems on Trains
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Work & Wages
- Chain Rule
- Ratio & Proportion
Reasoning & Logical Deduction:
- Ordering & Sequencing
- Routes & Networks
- Analytical Reasoning
- Direction & Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Blood Relationships
- Symbols and Notations
- Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Verbal Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Data Interpretation Test
- Word Formation
- Error Correction
- Theme detection
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Passage Correction
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Correction
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Rearrangement
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- Countries & Capitals
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Current events
- Important days
- General Politics
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- India and its neighboring countries
- National Current Affairs
- International Current Affairs
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- Indian Constitution
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates who pass English subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the examinations.
- Finally, candidates should be medically
NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern 2019
- The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) examination will be conducted in the online mode (Computer Based Test) only.
- And the NCHMCT JEE online exam held in the 3 hours (9.30 AM to 12.30 PM).
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be given an NCHMCT JEE question paper in bilingual language. (English & Hindi).
- And the questions will be displayed in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type.
- Totally, 200 questions will be asked in the NCHMCT JEE examinations.
- For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded.
- And each incorrect answer, one mark will be reduced.
Number of questions
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application||15th January 2019|
|Last date to fill the application||15th March 2019|
|Last date for the uploading of scanned images & fee payment||16th March 2019|
|Availability of Admit Cards||3rd April 2019|
|Date of Exam||27th April 2019|
|Result Declaration||15th May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of May 2019|
How to download the NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019 | NCHMCT Exam Pattern, Eligibility @ Official Website
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.nchm.nic.in.
- Find the syllabus of a link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.
Check NCHMCT JEE Syllabus 2019