MP PPT Application Form, Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee can be released on the official website. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) or MP Vyapam is going to publish by MP PPT Application Form 2020.The MP PPT (Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test) is a state level state level entrance examination. This MP PPT exam passed candidates can get the admission for various diploma courses on polytechnic institutions in Madhya Pradesh. An MP PPT application form 2020 can be published in online mode only. The Starting of online MP PPT application form in last week of April 2020 and Last date to fill MP PPT application form in the 2nd week of May 2020.Then, the candidates are advised to fill the MP PPT Application Form carefully to avoid mistakes in the MP PPT Admit Card 2020.Candidates can appear for the admission www.peb.mp.gov.in using the official link.
MP PPT Application Form 2020 | Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.|
|Name of the Exam||Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
MP PPT Application Form 2020
In yearly once, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB) conduct the exam. The MP PPT application form 2020 can be filled on online mode only. And the candidates who are applied the MP PPT application form in wrongly or mistakes they can correction in application form in the Last week of April 2020. The last date of correction in application form in the 3rd week of May 2020. An application form of MP PPT will be not accepted on offline mode and the incomplete application form of UGC NET can be rejected. Finally, the exam applied aspirants are not allowed without an admit card.
Steps to fill the MP PPT Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the MP PPT application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
MP PPT Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- For general category, candidates can pay for Rs.400.
- And the application fee for reserved category Rs.200.
- The candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
MP PPT Eligibility Criteria 2020
The MP PPT exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen and the candidates should be native on Madhya Pradesh state only. The MP PPT exam appeared candidates must be completed 10th or equivalent qualification from recognized board. And the aspirants are should be getting a minimum 35% marks in the exam and should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
MP PPT 2020 Exam Date
|Starting of online application form||2nd April 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||16th April 2020|
|Starting of correction in application form||2nd April 2020|
|Last date of correction in application form||21st April 2020|
|Availability of admit card||April 2020|
|MP PPT exam date||9th May 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
MP PPT Result 2020
The candidates who are appeared for the MP PPT online exam they can download the Answer Key of MP PPT and match the answer key within a question paper. And the result of MP PPT released on the 1st week of July 2020 and the result of MP PPT and Cutoff marks of MP PPT can be announced on the same date. The MP PPT answer key and result of MP PPT released on online mode only.