MHT CET Medical exam is conducted for seeking admission to medical courses like MMS, BDS, BASLP, BP & O, B. Sc Nursing, BHMS, BUMS courses. Qualified candidates can apply for this exam within the last date of application submission. This entrance exam is commonly known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Medical which is a state level entrance exam for the individual of Maharashtra. MHT CET Medical 2019 Results announced the expected date of the First week of June 2019 after the exam completion on the specified date.
Significant Dates of MHT CET Medical 2019
- Online registration & filling of application form – First week of March 2019
- Scheduled for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank – First week of March 2019
- Admit card issued from – the Third week of April 2019
- Date of Examination – First week of May 2019
- Online display of provisional keys – Third week of May 2019
- OMR answer sheets available on Website – Third week of May 2019
- MHT CET Medical 2019 Results Declaration on – First week of June 2019
- Merit list declaration on – Second week of June 2019
- Downloading mark sheet from website – Second week of June 2019
MHT CET Medical 2019 Results/ Merit list
Candidates can check their results on the exam authority official website on after the exam get over on the specified date successfully. Results released on the expected date first week of June 2019. Qualified candidates are decided and declared by the exam authority in the way of results. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. And the merit list will be released in the second week of June 2019.
How to check the MHT CET Medical 2019 Results? use the below steps
Visit the official website of exam conducting authority.
Click the results tab on the home page.
Fill the required details like enrollment number, password with captcha code correctly.
Click the submit button, the results displayed on the screen.
While checking the results, candidates are advised to download it for future process.