JKCET Application form 2020 is going to publish by the JKBOPEE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations). Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) written exam conduct the JKBOPEE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations) board. In yearly once, the JKCET written exam will be conducted it is a state level entrance examination. The examinations are conducted to offer admission in the various engineering courses. And the engineering courses offered by the government and private institutions of Jammu and Kashmir state.
The JKBOPEE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations) will be published by the JKCET application form 2020. Candidates who are joining in Jammu and Kashmir government and private institutions (or) colleges. Interest candidates can fill the application form of 2020 JKCET carefully to avoid the mistakes in the admit card of JKCET 2020. The official board cannot be announced the application form in offline mode. Finally, candidates can fill the application form in the www.jkbopee.gov.in website.
JKCET Application form 2020 | JKCET Registration, Eligibility, Exam Pattern @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||JKBOPEE (Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations)|
|Name of the Exam||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
JKCET Application form 2020
The JKBOPEE released the notification of JKCET in the Last Week of January 2020 . JKCET Application form 2019 will be available in the 1st week of February 2020 and the candidates can last date of fill the application form in the Last Week of February 2020 . And the application form cannot be accepted in offline mode (mail or post) and the incomplete application form will be definitely rejected. After the candidates are successfully filling the application form of JKCET, the admit card of JKCET will be available in the 2nd week of April 2020.
JKCET Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- And the application fee is Rs. 1,200 for all the candidates.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for a JKCET application form and the amount is non-refundable.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
- The exam applied candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- And the candidates are native in Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Candidates age should be minimum 17 years old and there is no age limit.
- Candidates should be qualified in 12th (or) 10+2 exam from recognized board.
- 12th (or) 10+2 qualified aspirants are 50% marks for General & OBC category and 40% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English are the primary
JKCET Exam Centers
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) written exam will be held in Srinagar and Jammu cities only.
JKCET Exam Dates 2020
Dates 2020 (Announced)
|Notification release||Last Week of January 2020|
|Starting of application form||1st Week of February 2020|
|The closing of application form||Last Week of February 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April|
|Date of Exam||Last Week of April 2020|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Commencement of counseling||1st week of June 2020|
How to fill the JKCET Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form of JKCET.
- And the aspirants have uploaded the recent passport size photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Finally, after filling the JKCET application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.