JIPMER MBBS Cutoff 2020 is declared by exam organizer for shortlisted the candidates who are qualified in prescribed cutoff score on exam commencement. Through cutoff, most of the talented and qualified candidates are filtered separately from all applicants based on declared minimum marks. JIPMER 2020 MBBS Exam Rank Wise Cutoff, Category Wise Cutoff, Qualified Marks, Previous Year Cutoff Scores, Inter-se Merit. We have given JIPMER MBBS Expected Cutoff for 2020 examination.
We have enlisted category wise score, rank wise, marks wise cutoff marks are clearly given in the below article. After the results declaration, candidates who can find their cutoff score by using the past year and category based cutoff with the help of predicted marks in JIPMER MBBS 2020 entrance exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Results, Cutoff, Counseling Dates Check @ www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER 2020 Qualified Marks in Category Wise
|Category||Qualified marks in Percentile|
|SC/CT and OBC||40 Percentile|
In above table, candidates who can get qualified in the entrance exam based on their category. Candidates who are OCI/General needed to qualify 50% in total marks, General-OPH candidates secure only 45%. SC/ST and OBC candidates only obtained 40% to qualify in the JIPMER MBBS 2020 entrance examination.
JIPMER Past Year Cutoff
|Category||Cutoff Marks||Rank Cutoff|
JIPMER Expected Cutoff
In above table, we have listed the expected cutoff marks for all category wise, candidates who should secure the above marks they are qualified in the JIPMER MBBS entrance examination. for every category, the cutoff marks will be changed. Candidates who can find their cutoff scores based on their marks and category minimum marks.
Puducherry Candidates Rank and Cutoff Marks Category Wise
|Category||Cutoff Marks||Rank Cutoff|
The cut off marks are declared and announced by some of the factors used in evaluating time, there are
- Number of candidates appeared in the entrance exam.
- Number of candidates qualified in the entrance exam.
- Total number of seats
- Difficulty level of question paper.
JIPMER MBBS Cut Off 2020 – Inter-se Merit
At JIPMER 2020 entrance exam if two or more candidates score equal percentile in their ranks in the merit list will be determined by considering some of the rules/factors, there are clearly mentioned below points
- Percentile in Biology- Candidate who scores more percentile in Biology in JIPMER MBBS entrance will be placed higher in the order of merit compared to other candidates.
- Percentile in Chemistry- In case the tie persists even after considering percentile of Biology, then candidates’ percentiles in Chemistry will be considered. Candidate who scores more percentile in Chemistry in JIPMER MBBS entrance will be placed higher in priority compared to those who score lesser percentile.
- Percentile in Physics- If the tie persists even after considering above two factors, then candidate who score more percentile in Physics subject of JIPMER MBBS entrance, he/she will be placed higher in the order of merit compared to other candidates.
- Percentile in English Language and Comprehension- If the tie still doesn’t get resolved, then candidates’ percentile of English Language and Comprehension will be considered. Candidate who scores more percentile in English Language and Comprehension subject of JIPMER MBBS entrance, he/she will be placed higher in the order of merit.
- Percentile in Logic and Quantitative Reasoning- If the tie persists even after considering above four factors, then candidates’ percentiles in Logic and Quantitative Reasoning subject of JIPMER MBBS entrance are considered. Candidate who scores more percentile in Logic and Quantitative Reasoning are given higher order in merit list than those who score lower.
- Age- If all other tie-breaking factors fail to break the tie, then the candidate elder in age is placed above in the merit list of JIPMER MBBS compared to the younger ones.
JIPMER 2020 Counseling Details – Dates, Letter, Verification, Seat Reservation
Previous Year Analysis of JIPMER Cutoff
Given below is the previous year data of Cut Off of JIPMER MBBS for the aid of JIPMER MBBS 2020 aspirants.
JIPMER MBBS Cut Off 2017
In 2017 entrance exam, a total of 1,49,369 candidates appeared for JIPMER MBBS 2017 exam and out of these, 57,192 candidates qualified the exam by scoring minimum required percentile Cut Off of JIPMER MBBS 2017. Given below is distribution of candidates qualified from some major categories for JIPMER MBBS exam.
Check JIPMER MBBS Exam 2020 Cutoff