JAYPEE LEET Application Form 2020: The application form of JAYPEE LEET 2020 will be available in the month of February 2020. Applicants can fill the JAYPEE LEET 2020 Application Form at the official page of Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology. JAYPEE LEET exam is offered the direct second year of B.E and B.Tech courses to the Lateral entry candidates. Aspirants can get detailed information about the JAYPEE LEET 2020 Application Form such as exam dates, eligibility, application form procedures, etc.
JAYPEE LEET Application Dates 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Application form starts||1st Feb 2020|
|Last date for the Application form||3rd June 2020|
|Exam Date||16th June 2020|
|Merit List||28th June 2020|
|Call Letter for Counselling||3rd July 2020|
JAYPEE LEET 2020 Application Form
Candidate can get an application form through online and offline mode from the official website of the JAYPEE University or from the registration office of the JAYPEE Institution. Before that, they should have to fulfill the eligible aspects as defined by the exam conducting board. The applicants should fill the application without any mistakes to get an admit card.
JAYPEE LEET 2020 Summary
|Exam Name||JAYPEE LATERAL ENTRY ENTRANCE TEST|
|Commonly Known||JAYPEE LEET|
|Exam Organizer||JAYPEE INSTITUTE|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Credit / Debit / Net Banking)
- Offline (Demand Draft)
Applicants can pay the application fee of Rs.500 in the mode of online through the payment gateway like credit / debit / net banking. In offline mode, aspirants should need to pay the application fee in the format of DD as per to the concerned bank. Finally, applicants should have to keep safe the proof of fee paid either it may be online or offline mode.
Steps to fill the Application Form
- Visit the official website of the university juet.ac.in
- Then enter into the Home page.
- Select the registration button on the home page.
- Fill the correct details which are asked in the registration form.
- After the completion, candidates should pay the application fees through online, which the procedure was given in the page.
Eligibility Criteria of JAYPEE LEET 2020 :
- Students should complete the polytechnic program in the required university.
- Candidates should get 60% of marks in the polytechnic courses.
- Appeared candidates should complete their polytechnic courses in the Indian institution.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years.
- The Date of Birth which mentioned in the application form should be the same in the documents of the candidates.
- If any difference in the Date of Birth or other details the application form will be canceled.