IPE PGDM Admission 2020: Institute of Public Enterprise will announce IPE Admission for the academic year of 2020-2022. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) PGDM Admission through the online application form of IPE Hyderabad PGDM in the mode of online. The selection will be based on the scores of the entrance test such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA. Students can get here the complete details about the IPE Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2020 like eligibility, application form, selection procedure, etc.
IPE Hyderabad PGDM Application Form 2020
All the interested students can apply the IPE Hyderabad Admission for getting admission to the desired PGDM course. Before that, they have to check and ensure the eligibility criteria for appearing in the IPE PGDM Admission. Applicants can apply through the IPE PGDM Application form in the mode of online along with applicable registration fees. Candidates will be called for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on the entrance test score.
IPE Hyderabad PGDM Application Form – Apply Online Application here
Offered Courses of IPE Hyderabad
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Insurance and Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- MBA – Practicing Executives
Eligibility Criteria for IPE PGDM Admission
For Indian Nationals:
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/PC candidates) or its equivalent CGPA from a UGC recognized university/ deemed university recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Gol.
For Foreign Nationals:
- Candidates should secure a graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution/ university of their resident country. In addition, the foreign candidates with valid GMAT score will be preferred.
IPE PGDM Admission Procedure
Step 1: Applicants should have appeared in any one of the admission tests such as CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / GMAT.
Step 2: Registering themselves with applicable registration fees (15 USD for foreign nationals) at the official page of the IPE, Hyderabad.
Step 3: Candidates will be shortlisted as per their scores obtained in any one of the above-mentioned entrance test.
Step 4: All the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview which is conducted by the admission authority. For Foreign Nationals the Skype interview will be conducted on a mutually convenient date.
Step 5: Based on the performance in the GD / PI candidates will be admitted to the applied course after the paying of admission fees.
Institute of Public Enterprise offers the scholarships to all the meritorious students based on the management test scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT.
|CAT||XAT / GMAT||MAT||CMAT / ATMA||Amount|
|90 & Above|
|80 – 89.99||80 & Above|
|75 – 79.99||75 – 79.99||95 & Above|
|70 – 74.99||70 – 74.99||85 – 94.99||95 & Above||60000|
Dates and Venues of GD / PI
|Date & Time||Venue Address||Contact Person & Phone Number|
|01st & 02nd February 2020|
|Institute of Public Enterprise,|
Osmania University Campus,
Opp: Landscape Gardens
Hyderabad – 500 007
Google Map: https://urlzs.com/tNoHs
|Mr. T Sudheer Kumar – 9391932129|
Ms. Deepti – 9014448487
Candidates should need to bring all original and a set of Xerox copies of the below mentioned documents.
- SSC Certificate
- Intermediate/Pre University Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Memorandum Marks of all the above mentioned exams
- Score card of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT (From Sep, 2019 – June 2020 only)
To confirm your presence of your appearance for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview should fill the Google Form – IPE PGDM GD / PI 2020-22 Invitation
Admission Contact Details
Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
Mobile: 9391932129 / 9177005520
Toll-Free No: 1800 120 4473