GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Answer keys will be updated soon by All India Council for Technical Education AICTE on its official website. The expected month of February 2020 GPAT Answer keys will be released. All participant candidates can download the solved paper from the official website of AICTE or from the direct link are appeared in this article.
It is National level entrance exam conducted by computer-based online in a single session. So, all those candidates who are going to participate in the given examination can get whole information regarding the Answer keys/ solved papers. in a few days of completion of the exam, the answer keys will be released officially.
Category of the page: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test GPAT Answer Keys 2020
Name of the Organization: All India Council for Technical Education AICTE
Name of the examination: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude GPAT
Date of the examination: 28th January 2020
Answer keys released: month of February 2020
GPAT 2020 Further Process after an announcement of Answer keys and Result
- GPAT result will be released on the official website in the month of February 2020 after the completion of the examination.
- All qualified candidates can keep the printout of the scorecard for further use when completion of M. Pharma Degree.
- The GPAT scorecard is beyond one-year validity and the candidates don’t essential to appear in Ph. D. entrance exam conducted by Indian Universities.
- After the declaration of result, the all-India merit list will be prepared by AICTE of conducting body.
- The merit list also released on the official website after the declaration of result, based on the merit list all eligible candidates will be called for the admission of GPAT entrance exam 2020.
GPAT 2020 cutoff marks varying from category (referred from 2020)
In GPAT examination, the cutoff marks should be varying from a category wise of minimum marks required for qualified in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). For General category, the minimum marks required as 115 marks. And for OBC category same 115 marks, SC category contain minimum marks of 90 marks to pass the exam. Then the category of ST and PD must secure 90 marks to pass and get elected in the GPAT 2020 examination.
Candidates may verify their result by following steps
1. Every candidate may visit the official website www.aicte-gpat.in.
2. On the home page find the link for Answer Keys 2020.
3. After you open this link you will find the answer sheet Set of A, B, C, D in a PDF format.
4. Select the preferred solved sheet to open the link.
5. A pdf file will be displayed with the correct answers with the given paper code.
6. Now you can check the answers and download the PDF file for further use.
Check GPAT Result 2020