Goa HSSC/ Class12th Results 2019 Announced @ www.gbshse.gov.in

Goa Board Higher Secondary School Certificate HSSC/ 12th 2019 exam conducted by Goa Board for school students within the state of Goa state. GBSHSE declared the Goa HSSC Results on April 25th 2019. Check results by online mode.i.e official website of GBSHSE www.gbshse.gov.in. Use the direct link for instant access the result page and start checking process. every candidate can check and download their 12th/ HSSC results through an official website. The direct link will be available soon announced by the exam authority. we update the link for instant access to check the results for all stream of 12th/ HSSC 2019 board exam.

Result Date Update: Goa HSSC/12th Result 2019 is declared on April 2019 at official result page. 

Goa HSSC Result 2019 – Check Here

Concerning of Goa Board

The Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education is the main state board of education in the Indian state of Goa, responsible for secondary and higher secondary education management in its affiliated schools. The board is an education board native to the state of Goa. The Goa Board of Secondary Education was established on 27th May 1975 under “The Goa, Daman and Diu Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board Act, 1975”. The exam dates and results are decided and announced by only Goa Board.

Features of Goa Board HSSC Results 2019 

  • The Goa 12th results released usually after two months of starting the board exam.
  • The GBHSE HSSC exam streams of Science, Commerce and Arts results would be declared and announced by the Goa Board.
  • The previous year of 2015, 2016 Goa Board results declared on 12th May, in this year also expected for results published on these days.
  • The results can be checked by entering candidates Roll Number-wise, School-wise and Name-wise also.
  • After the two months of the results announcement, students can get their pass certificate cum mark sheet from their respective schools.

Statistical Reports of Previous year of Goa HSSC Results

In 2015 the overall percentage of 88.10% are qualified and entered a further career. In the past year of 2016, 2% of the overall pass would be increased of total examiners of 15,818 are appeared in Goa Board 12th/ HSSC exam and the overall passed candidates was 90.10 %. 92.43% are passed from both girls and boys respectively.

Check Goa HSSC/ 12th Results by two ways

The results released by Goa Board by two ways of Online and Offline mode. The online mode results in release via online through official portal of Goa Board. Another way of offline mean results announced via school notice board, candidates check and note their marks for each subject. Candidates can check and download their results by using below steps.

Steps to Check and Download the Goa HSSC/ 12th Results

Click the direct link for check results of Goa Board.

Examiners should enter their roll number and date of birth or any others in the required fields.

Hit the submit button, the results will be displayed on the screen.

Students can check and download it for further reference.

Goa Top Engineering Colleges List 2018 – 2019 | Best Ranking Colleges

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here