GD Goenka University Syllabus 2019 will be released in the PDF format only. The GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test (GD Goenka DAT) exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the syllabus of GD Goenka University 2019 (or) syllabus of GD Goenka DAT 2019. The official university announced the GD Goenka admission at the same time, the syllabus will be published. Syllabus of GD Goenka 2019 cannot be announced in the offline mode and they will be released in the online mode only.
The GD Goenka DAT Syllabus 2019 (or) GD Goenka University Syllabus 2019 is going to publish by the GD Goenka University. Finally, the GD Goenka DAT (GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test) entrance exam appeared candidates can check the syllabus of GD Goenka DAT (or) University in the www.gdgoenkauniversity.com website.
GD Goenka University Syllabus 2019 | GD Goenka DAT Exam Pattern, Eligibility
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||GD Goenka University.|
|Name of the Exam||GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test (GD Goenka DAT)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||In the month of April 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
GD Goenka Syllabus 2019
The candidates who are getting good marks in the GD Goenka DAT (Design Aptitude Test), they can study the GD Goenka DAT syllabus 2019. Candidates can get more marks in the GD Goenka University DAT examinations, they can prepare the previous year question paper and syllabus. And the GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test (GD Goenka DAT) syllabus topics are given below.
- Visual appreciation skills
- Visual communication skills – through drawing, making, or digital manipulation
- Understanding and manipulation of materials and processes particular to the discipline of choice (e.g. pattern-cutting, website construction, industrial manufacturing processes)
- Social, historical, cultural and political awareness
- Enhanced perception and observation skills
- The ability to hold Multiple and potentially contradictory possibilities in mind simultaneously
- The ability to generate new ideas: creativity
- Lateral thinking, conceptual thinking, analytical and critical thinking
GD Goenka DAT Eligibility
For UG Courses
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 exam or equivalent exam.
- And the candidates should valid NID Entrance exam scores.
For PG Courses
- Candidates should have passed in Graduation degree exam or equivalent exam from recognized board/university.
- And the candidates who are studied in the final year, they can study 3 years of full-time Engineering, Architecture, design, and art courses they can be applied.
- Then, the candidates who are completed in diploma in design, they can also apply.
- Finally, the candidates who have done their good score in CEED can apply.
GD Goenka Exam Pattern 2019
- The GD Goenka DAT exam will be conducted in offline mode (written test).
- GD Goenka DAT exam will be held in 3 hours.
- And the GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test marks details are given below.
GD Goenka Admission Dates 2019
|Start date to apply||January 2019|
|End date to apply||February 2019|
|Date of DAT and personal interview||March 2019|
|Announcement of Result||April 2019|
How to download the GD Goenka University Syllabus 2019 | GD Goenka DAT Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.gdgoenkauniversity.com.
- Find the syllabus link on the home
- Click the GD Goenka DAT syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.