Doon University Counselling 2020: The shortlisted candidates in the Doon University Entrance Exam 2020 need to attend the Counselling Procedure and certificate verification process. The tentative date of Doon University Counselling will be in the middle of July 2020. The candidate should bring and produce the call letter at the time of Doon University Counselling. Besides the Call letter, the candidate also needs to submit the original certificates and attested photocopies on the day of Doon University Entrance Exam Counselling 2020.
Doon University Counselling Process 2020
Only eligible candidate can appear for the Doon University Entrance Test 2020 and they need to qualify with the prescribed cut off marks will get their names listed in the Doon University Merit List. The Admission is given only if the candidate secures the minimum prescribed mark/percentage. Additionally, they need to submit all certificates including final marks sheet of qualifying examination before the deadline fixed for Registration.
The Doon Univerisity will cancel the admission if all the relevant documents are not received by the due date. It also reserves the right to cancel the admission at any point of time if the produced documents are false/misleading.
Document / Certificate Verification
The selected candidates called for Doon University Entrance Exam Counselling Process 2020 should submit the merit list printout/intimation along with originals and attested photocopies of the following documents at the time of Doon University Admission Counseling 2020.
- X Standard Mark Sheet / Certificate
- XII Standard Mark Sheet / Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Mark sheet / Certificate (in case of PG Admission)
- Proof of age based on the Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (Submitted in original)
- Migration Certificate (Submitted in original)
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination.
- Two passport size photographs for the identity card together with the mark sheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission.
- Attested copy of MAT Scorecard (for 2 year MBA Programme only)
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation category.
- Domicile Certificate / Mool Niwas PramanPatra.
- Permanent Address Certificate/Aadhaar card.
- Certificate from a Government Hospital/Civil Surgeon/ Government Doctor about the Blood Group/Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Submit Hostel Admission Form, if require Hostel accommodation.
- Fill Anti Ragging Affidavits online by logging on to www.antiragging.in or www.amanmovemenT.org.
- The student should submit a hard copy of the Affidavit to the University/School Administration. It is mandatory for all the students to grant admission.
Meanwhile, the Doon University shall recognize the School Leaving Certificates of Education Boards of the Centre. As well as States and approved degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of national importance and private and foreign Universities approved by the UGC including the degree awarded under the Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode offered by UGC recognized institutions/Universities. For more details visit www.doonuniversity.org
Cancellation of Admission
- In case, any information submitted by the candidate is inaccurate or misleading at the time of admission, then the candidate admission remains cancelled.
- Unless, at the time of admission, the candidate does not submit the certificates of the qualifying examination and it is subsequently found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, then his / her admission to the Doon University is instantly cancelled. In this case, the fees paid by the candidates will not refund by the Doon University.