DNB CET 2020 Exam Stands for Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test. This Exam is Important Exam and is conducted on a Post Graduate Level, and important dates are mentioned in below. DNB CET Exam is Conducted Twice in a Year. DNB CET Exam is Conducted twice in a year one in the month of January & January & Another Exam in the month of June 2020.
About DNB CET 2020 Exam
This Exam is Organised by the National Board of Examination (NBE). DNB CET Exam provides admissions to several Specialized Six Year Medical Programme like Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery and selection for this exam will be based on results of NEET PG 2016 Results.
|Events||Dates (Announced)||Dates (Tentative)|
|DNB-CET SS 2020||DNB CET 2020|
|Online Registration Starts||6th November 2019||November 2019|
|Registration Last date||27th November 2019 (11:59 PM)||November 2019|
|Admit Card Issued||Before 4 Days of exam||Before 4 Days of exam|
|Demo Test||1st December 2019||December 2019|
|Date of Exam||21st December 2019||December 2019|
|Cut Off Date for completing DNB/MD/MS qualification||31st December 2019||December 2019|
|Result Declaration||21st January 2020||January 2020|
DNB CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for DNB CET 2020 are as follows
- Candidates who are applying for DNB CET 2020 must possess MMBS Degree with Degree/ Provisional Pass Certificate as per the Provisions of Indian Medical Council
- Candidates who have cleared 12 Months of Rotating Internship or Practical Training on or Before 31, 2020
- For July Session Candidates, have completed the Required 12 Months of Rotating Internship/ Practical training on or before July 2020
The Dates which are mentioned above are of an Expected one. So, that for Official Dates candidates must visit the Official Site of DNB CET 2020 for further details.
DNB CET 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for DNB CET 2020 are as follows
- DNB CET 2020 Application Form will be issued by online mode.
- Candidates must fill the DNB CET 2020 Application Form by online mode by logging onto the official site of DNB CET 2020
- The Application Fee for DNB CET 2020 is RS.4500 which can also be payable through Net Banking.
- The Application Fee for DNB CET 2020 is mentioned above is Applicable for all category candidates.