DECODE Result 2020: Center of Design Excellence (CODE) will announce the result for the admission of B.Design in its official website www.codevgu.in. DECODE (Design Aptitude Test) is the test conducted by CODE. The admission process will be based on the cutoff marks of DECODE 2020. Candidates can check the VGU DECODE result on the official page for providing login credentials.
VGU DECODE Result 2020
The total seats of 2020 in CODE will be filled on the basis of the marks scored in DECODE (Design Aptitude Test) or UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design). Check all the expected important dates below
|Last Date of Registration||April 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List Round-1||May 2020|
|Interview Round-1||May 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List Round-2||June 2020|
|Interview Round-2||June 2020|
|Commencement of classes||August 2020|
Center of Design Excellence, a constituent center of Vivekananda Global University prepares the admission list for UG programs in Designing. The final merit list will be displayed on the official website, through which the candidates will be called for the counseling process.
DECODE Cut Off 2020
The aspirant, who needs to get admission in B.Design in CODE, should score the cut off marks decided by the board of members at Vivekananda Global University – Center of Design Excellence. Students are shortlisted on the basis of cut off marks.
Factor affecting DECODE Cutoff
- Total number of candidates apply and attend the exam
- Total number of seats available
- Very tough question and very hard to solve
- The overall performance of the students
How to Check the result of VGU DECODE 2020
- Go to the official site www.codevgu.in
- Then on the left side of the page, the News & Updates will be scrolled one by one, you can wait until the Decode result 2020 to appear or search the same by pressing CTRL+F on the official website.
- A new page will open with the below details. The below-given details are the result of DECODE 2019
- Total number of candidates appeared for Round 1: 53
- Selected Candidates: 23
- Wait-listed Candidates: 05
This is how the selected candidate details will be displayed on the official website of CODE.
|S.No||Student Name||Father Name|
|1||AASTHA CHAUHAN||VINOD CHAUHAN|
|2||ABHA PRALADHAKA||SANJAY PRALADHKAR|
|3||APARA DIXIT||ALOK DIXIT|
|4||AYUSHI JAIN||PAWAN JAIN|
|S.No||Student Name||Father Name|
|1||ADITYA RANA||VIKRAM RANA|
|2||AMAN BHASKAR||DAL CHANDRA BHASKAR|
|3||PRASHANT PANGHAL||AJAY PANGHAL|
|4||SHREYASI GUPTA||DEEPENDARA RAI|
Finally, there will be the Last Date to deposit Provisional Fee with Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees. For more details visit the official page of Decode.
Total Process of DECODE
- First, the eligible candidate need to register for DECODE examination by paying the prescribed fees
- The details of online examination, syllabus and exam pattern will be available online so that the candidates can make use of it and practice more mock tests for DECODE Exam
- Then Admit Card will be issued online with the venue, date, timing and a detailed description of how to attend the exam will also be there on the official website.
- The candidate needs to appear for the DECODE exam and score good marks to get admission in B.Design at CODE.
- After completion of the exam, the university will announce the result on its official website.
- The selected candidates are called for the interview
- On the basis of DECODE marks and interview result, the final admission result will be released in the Website
- Finally, the selected students will be called for the counseling process to get admission to Vivekananda Global University, CODE.