CAT 2019 entrance exam counseling will be commenced on after the results publication. The results declared the qualified candidates and they are eligible for attending the further counseling process for getting admission in management courses in top institutions in India. Candidates who can get the latest information of CAT 2019 counseling process by reading the below article.
Candidates who download their CAT rank card from the official website of exam authority. Check the counseling date for your rank to know the counseling based on obtained rank. On the given date of rank, take your certificates verified at the helpline center allotted to them. Finalized your course to choose on the page in given options. After you can select the some of the colleges in which to get admission through online counseling.
Counseling Required Documents
- Original counseling letter with a photocopy of counseling it
- Original Admit card with a photocopy of Admit Card
- Bank draft should be made as per the guidelines mentioned on CAT prospect
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card/ CAT Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on CAT application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on CAT application form
Category Wise Seat Reservation
|Category||Seats in %|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Non Creamy-Other Backward Classes (NC-OBC)||27%|
|PWD Different Abled candidates||3%|
At the time of seat allocation, the counseling authority is used this above table for allocating the seat based on the category wise in given percentile. Candidates who will get admitted on the basis of given percentile. For every category such as percentile of seats are allocated based on the secured marks in CAT 2019 entrance examination.
Check CAT 2019 Counseling