BITS HD Application Form 2020: The online application form of BITS HD will be available in the month of March 2020. Aspirants can fill the BITS HD 2020 Application Form in the online mode through the official page @ bitsadmission.com. The Birla Institute of Technical Science offers admission into M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Phil courses through the entrance exam of BITS HD 2020. Among the many highlights of the respective three campuses are Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. The BITS HD 2020 exam is a national level entrance test and candidates from all over the country can apply for this exam. BITS HD entrance test is conducted in online mode i.e, Computer-Based Test.
BITS HD Application Form 2020
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Birla Institute of Technical Science|
|Name of the Exam||BITS HD|
|Mode of Selection||Online|
|Starts from application date||March 2020|
|Ends from application date||End of April 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application Form|
BITS HD 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying for the application form of BITS HD 2020. The applicants can apply for this entrance exam online mode only. The applicants will have to fill the application forms for admission Birla Institute of Technical Science for various courses is M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/ M.Phil. The aspirants can choose the campus and courses before the application for this examination.
The application form cannot accept offline mode, the invalid application form will definitely be rejected. Selection is conducted in offline mode. Candidates applying for more than one exam must pay application fees separately for each course.
How To Apply Application form of BITS HD 2020
- Go to official website https://www.bitsadmission.com/
- Select the application form for BITS HD 2020
- The candidate will be required to fill personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, DOB, etc
- Enter the valid mobile number & mail ID
- After completing all the required details, activists must select the password and confirm the password
- The applicants have to provide their academic, personal and communication details.
- GATE qualified aspirants had to provide the required details
- Candidate can upload the scanned copy of signature and photo
|Photograph||10 KB to 30 KB|
|Signature||2 KB to 20 KB|
- After filling the data or details in the application form, the application payment page will open (Application fee both online or offline mode to pay)
Candidates were required to pay the required application fee of the BITS HD Admission Test 2020. Payment can be made an online or offline mode
- Payment online mode can be made at Net-Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
- Paying offline mode application fees can also be paid in cash. Applicants must download pay-in-slip and deposit money at any ICICI Bank branch. After payment, the confirmation receipt will be issued by the bank to the applicant.
|Applying through GATE candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.3150/-|
BITS HD 2020 Exam Date
|Events||Excepted Exam Date|
|Starts from Application Date||18th March 2020|
|Ends from Application Date||30th April 2020|
|Availability for Admit card||09th May 2020|
|Exam Date||15th – 26th May 2020|
|Result||03rd June 2020|
|Counselling||Last Week of June 2020|
|Starts from class||July 2020|
Eligibility criteria of BITS HD 2020
This is a university-wide exam and only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. Candidates should have minimum aggregate marks of 60% for M.E./M.Pharm and 55% for M.Phil. In their undergraduate degree, BITS must qualify for the HD 2020 qualifying exam. There is not much age limit to apply for a higher education program in BITS HD. It is necessary to apply for BITS HD Exam 2020 in BITS Integrated First Degree or its corresponding stream.