BCECE Syllabus 2019 is going to publish by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) written test appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the syllabus of BCECE 2019. The candidates who are getting more marks in the BCECE written examination, they can study the BCECE 2019 syllabus. Then, the syllabus cannot be published in the offline mode and the syllabus will be published in the online mode only. And the BCECE syllabus will be published in the PDF format.
The syllabus will be published by the BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). In this page, the BCECE Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Eligibility details are given. Finally, the BCECE written exam appeared candidates can download the syllabus of BCECE in the www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in website.
BCECE Syllabus 2019 | Bihar CECE Exam Pattern, Eligibility @ Official Website
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.|
|Name of the Exam||BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Result Date||3rd week of July|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
BCECE Syllabus 2019
BCECE exam appeared candidates must study all the BCECE syllabus topics. The candidates do not skip any syllabus topics and must prepare the previous year question paper also. The BCECE written exam appeared aspirants can get more marks, this is one chance for the candidates. And the BCECE Syllabus 2019 topics are given below.
- Physics Syllabus
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Biology Syllabus
- Agriculture Syllabus
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p-Block Elements (General Introduction p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry)
- Hydrocarbons (Classification of hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f- Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Alcohols
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Relation & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Algebra (I): (The principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem & Sequence & Series)
- Co-Ordinate Geometry (I): (Straight Lines, Conic Section)
- Calculus (I): (Limits and Derivatives)
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Algebra (II): (Matrices, Determinants)
- Calculus (II): (Continuity and Differentiability, Applications of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of the Integrals, Differential Equations)
- Vector and three Dimensional Geometry (II) (Vectors, Three – dimensional Geometry)
- Linear Programming
- Diversity in Living World:
- Structural Organisation in Animals And Plants
- Cell: Structure And Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Sexual Reproduction
- Genetics And Evolution
- Biology And Human Welfare
- Biotechnology And Its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Introductory Agriculture and Agrometeorology
- Soil as a medium of plant growth
- Plant breeding and genetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Crop protection
- Animal Husbandry, Dairy and Fish Production
- Cultivation of crops
- Cropping system
- Soil and water management
- Weed management
- Recent trends in agriculture
- Agricultural economics
- Basic Horticulture
- Fruit Production
- Vegetable production
- Flowers, medicinal and aromatic plants
- Preservation of fruits and vegetable
- Extension education
BCECE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India and must be a permanent Resident of Bihar.
- Candidates who are Appearing for Agriculture Courses must have Attained 17 Years of Age.
- There is no Age Criteria Required for Engineering Courses.
- Candidates must also have completed 12th Examination with 45% Marks for General Category
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category must score 40% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Subjects.
BCECE Exam Pattern
- Question Paper for BCECE 2019 Examination is Conducted in English and Hindi Language
- BCECE 2019 Question Paper will be fully Based on Objective Type Questions and Consists of 4 Alternative Options.
- For One Negative Answer, 1 Mark will be Deducted from the Total Marks.
- For one Right Answer, 4 Marks will be Awarded.
- Physics, Chemistry is the Mandatory Subject in BCECE 2019 Examination.
BCECE 2019 Exam Date
Dates 2019 (Tentative)
|Online application form available from||2nd week of February|
|Last date to submit the online application||1st week of March|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the application form||3rd week of March|
|Date of releasing admit card||1st week of June|
|Date of examination-First Stage||3rd week of June|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July|
|Counseling started from||Last week of July|
How to download the BCECE Syllabus 2019 | Bihar CECE Exam Pattern, Eligibility @ Official Website
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus BCECE link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.
Check BCECE Syllabus 2019