Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh BIEAP organized the Intermediate exam in the state of Andhra Pradesh commences in the month of March 2019. After the exam completion, students are eagerly waiting for check their results. Results announced on the expected month of April 2019 tentatively. candidates are advised to perform well on the exam and obtain well score for better future by careerspages.com. after results declaration students can check results in our page, we added a direct link in very soon by the official.
Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Result 2019 – Check Here
About Andhra Pradesh Board
The main motive of Andhra Pradesh Board is to provide and promote quality education in the Andhra Pradesh state. In the year 1953, Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh BSEAP organized the intermediate- I and II years, examination provides the recognition to the schools and declared syllabus. in every year, the exam is conducted in the month of March to April and the results released in the month of May declared by the Board.
Previous year Statistical Reports – Andhra Pradesh Intermediate/ 12th Results
|Year||Overall Pass in %||Total number of Examiners|
The above table displayed the last 5 years’ statistical report of the overall pass and a total number of students appeared in the 12th examination. candidates will get prepared based on the last year statistics and try to obtain more marks compared to last year report. We are advised to week candidates should study well with the help of FAQ and repeated questions for secure the minimum passed marks to increase the all over pass percentile.
Importance of Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Results 2019
- The AP Intermediate 2019 results are the student performance calculated in the way of marks/ grades and percentile for groups of 12th
- The marks are providing for theory subjects and also practical subjects. The marks are an award for both theory and practical subjects to get higher marks.
- Every student must score at least minimum marks of 40% in each subject from 100% of total marks in both theory and practice will be deemed as passed.
- In case anyone secure minimum score of 40%, they are termed as failed in AP intermediate 2019.
- After results declaration, the physical state of marks and pass certificate will be issued.
- In the last year 2016, there are 8, 56, 700 lakhs of students are appeared in the AP intermediate exam. In this present year, there are more 1 lakhs students compared to last year examines are expected to appear in the examination.
Steps to check the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Results 2019
Visit the direct link of AP Board official website activated after the completion exam.
Click the AP Intermediate 2019 results on the home page.
Fill the mandatory details of roll number, date of birth or any other required field.
Hit the submit button and check AP Intermediate 2019 Results.
Download the results and take a print out for further usage.