AIBE XIII Application Form 2019 can be released on the official website. The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XIII Application form is going to publish by the Bar Council of India. An application form of AIBE XIII can be released on online mode only. Candidates can get the AIBE XIII Application Form 2019 by the date of notification release. Then, candidates are advised to fill the AIBE XIII Application Form carefully to avoid mistakes in the AIBE Admit Card 2019. The last date online application form of (AIBE) XIII is 10th December 2018. An Interest candidate can apply for the AIBE XIII written examination to fill the application form of AIBE to use the www.allindiabarexamination.com website.
How to download the AIBE 13 Application Form 2019 | All India Bar Examination 13 Eligibility
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Bar Council of India|
|Name of the Exam||All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 13|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test|
|Result Date||January 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application Form|
AIBE 13 Application Form 2019
In yearly once, the Bar Council of India conduct the written examination using to select the exam applied candidates. Any LLB degree completion candidates can be applied for the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XIII examination. In the 10th December 2018 is the last date for the AIBE 13 Application form. Candidates after completing the registration process can take the printout of the AIBE 13 Application Form 2019 for other purposes.
Steps to fill the AIBE XIII Application Form 2019
- First candidates go to official website allindiabarexamination.com.
- Then, click the Register her button from home page.
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Your registration details are shown and click the print challan button and take the print out of challan.
- Then after the 24 hours of registration, going to any branch of state bank of India to make payment with a printed copy.
- After 24 hours make payment in a bank and again login in your account.
- And you will see your details and click the upload challan details button.
- Then Upload your challan details and submit the button.
- Finally, Go back and click the application form button and your application form will have appeared.
Eligibility for AIBE 13 Examination
They AIBE 13 exam will be conducted in once in a year. Only Indian candidates are eligible for apply and candidates can refer official website for basic eligibility criteria, there is no age limit for exam applied candidates. Candidates should be passed in three years or five years LLB Degree from a recognized law institution.
AIBE (13) Exam Date 2019
|Registration begins||26th September 2019|
|Fee Payment through Challan starts||27th September 2019|
|Online application last date||10th December 2019|
|Last date for fee payment through challan||13th December 2019|
|Last date to complete application||15th December 2019|
|Admit card release||19th December 2019|
|Exam date||23rd December 2019|
|Result declaration||January 2020|
Application Fee for AIBE 13
The AIBE 13 Application fee are given below
|SC||Online/offline||2560 (including Rs. 60 as bank transaction fee)|
|ST||Online/offline||2560 (including Rs. 60 as bank transaction fee)|
Exam Centres of AIBE 13
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat|
|Haryana||Chandigarh, Hisar, Gurgaon|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Jabalpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Trichy|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Lucknow, Noida|