UGC NET Application Form 2019 can be released on the online mode only. The UGC NET online test will be conducted by the NTA (National Testing Agency). It is a national level examination. In this University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) exam conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. In a UGC NET application form started in the 1st week of March 2019 and the last date to fill the application form of UGC NET in the 2nd week of April 2019. Then, the candidates are advised to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2019 carefully to avoid mistakes in the UGC NET Admit Card 2019.
UGC NET Application Form 2019 | Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Date
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||UGC NET|
|Mode of Selection||Online test and Counselling|
|Result Date||August 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
UGC NET Application Form 2019
In yearly once, the UGC NET exam will be conducted. The (JRF) Junior research fellow degree holders can elect to continue to research their PG subjects from IITs on bases of UGC NET exam marks. And the aspirants can apply for the Assistant Professor job in various institutions or university. The UGC NET application form 2019 will be not accepted on offline mode and the incomplete application form of UGC NET can be rejected. The exam applied candidates can fill the UGC NET application form in online mode. A UGC NET online examination candidates are not allowed without an admit card.
Steps to fill the UGC NET Application Form 2019
- First candidates go to official website www.ugcnetonline.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the UGC NET application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
Application Fee for UGC NET
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET
The UGC NET exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen. The UGC NET exam applied candidates must be completed a master degree or equivalent degree from recognized board/university. Ph.D. degree candidates can also be applied. The candidates should have 55% marks for general categories candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories candidates. Master degree in final semester candidates can also apply.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Date
|Releasing official notification||February 2019|
|Starting of online of application||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply online||2nd week of April 2019|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of June 2019|
|Date of examination||July 2019|
|Declaration of result||August 2019|
UGC NET Result 2019
The candidates who are appeared for the UGC NET online exam they can download the Answer Key of UGC NET and match the answer key within a question paper. And the result of UGC NET result released on August 2019 and the result of UGC NET and Cutoff marks of UGC NET can be announced on the same date. The UGC NET answer key and result of UGC NET released on online mode only.