NIFT Syllabus 2019 will be published on the official website. The National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to publish the NIFT syllabus. A NIFT syllabus 2019 can be released on online mode only. An exam applied aspirants are eagerly waiting for the NIFT Syllabus 2019. The syllabus of NIFT 2019 can be released on the officially prescribed notification. The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) exam is a national level entrance examination. The Syllabus of NIFT 2019 can be published in PDF format only. An exam applied candidates can download the NIFT syllabus on www.nift.ac.in website.
In this exam organized to get the admission for the students in the field of design. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) conduct the NIFT entrance examination. The NIFT exam conducts a yearly once and he NIFT exam offers to a various UG & PG professional courses. This exam scores to offer to get an admission for the 16 affiliated campuses.
NIFT Syllabus 2019 | Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria @ official website
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Name of the Exam||NIFT Entrance exam|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||May / June 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
NIFT Syllabus 2019
In yearly once, the National Institute of Fashion Technology conducts the entrance examination to get the admission for the Undergraduate / Postgraduate for the field of design courses. A NIFT Syllabus 2019 can be divided into a 2 sections GAT & CAT. The NIFT Syllabus (GAT & CAT) sections are given below:
- A GAT syllabus for M.Des & B.Des courses
- Then CAT syllabus is designed ability and judge ability
NIFT Exam Pattern
- The NIFT entrance examination can be conducted on written mode (Pen and Paper).
- The NIFT written test duration will be 2 hours.
- And the NIFT question paper can be asked for the English
- There is no negative mark for a wrong
- Exam pattern for the B.Des and M.Des are given below.
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
NIFT Eligibility Criteria
- The NIFT exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- For UG Courses: An NIFT exam applied candidates must be completed in the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board / University.
- For PG Courses: An exam appeared candidates must be completed in the bachelor degree from recognized board / University.
NIFT 2019 Important Date
|Online registration starts||22nd October 2018|
|Last date for registration||28th December 2018|
|Application correction window||29th December 2018 to 3rd January 2019|
|Last date for registration with Rs. 5000/- late fee||3rd January 2019|
|The release of admit card||10th January 2019|
|Exam date||20th January 2019|
|Declaration of result||February / March 2019|
|Last date of registration for Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRIs||30th April 2019|
|Call Letter Release (PG course)||4th week of March 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||February/March 219|
|Final result declaration||May / June 2019|
|Counseling begins||June 2019|
How to download the NIFT Syllabus 2019 | Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria @ Official Website
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.nift.ac.in.
- Find the syllabus NIFT link on the home
- Click the NIFT syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.