NEET 2018 College Predictor helps to students to know their mark based college. After exam completion, the results will be declared soon through official website of CBSE. Now, qualified candidates who are eagerly searching for predict the pursue colleges in India. The NEET 2018 exam is a national level entrance exam conducts all over India, candidates who can get national level top college at admission process based on their rank obtained.
So, candidates can note the top colleges from here. We have enlisted the top 10 medical colleges in India to offer various medical/dental programs to students based on NEET 2018 entrance exam scores.
How to Predict Your College through NEET 2018 Marks
- Candidates who are qualified in the NEET examination, they can choose the pursue college before the admission process commencement.
- Candidates select the college based on their score obtained, specified college seat availability, cut off etc.
- Get the full information of chosen college like NEET marks accepted college and seat quota offered.
- The NEET exam is one of the national level entrance exam, so qualified candidates who can get admission in India level top colleges based on their marks obtained in the exam.
- Analyze the many colleges for offered courses, education quality, college ranking to continue their career through NEET marks 2018.
- Both private and government colleges are accepted the NEET score, so candidates should take a list of top medical/dental colleges for further reference.
Top 10 Medical Colleges Rank wise in India
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Delhi
- St Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
These are the top 10 Medical Colleges in India, most of the Top Institutions are allocated the certain seats for NEET exam qualified candidates. Those who are accepted the top ranking NEET candidates to seeking admission based on the allotted seats.
The expected opening and closing ranks of various top medical colleges are clearly mentioned below table,
|Colleges||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi||1||23|
|VMMC & Safdarganj Hospital, New Delhi||14||78|
|University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi||26||67|
|Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode||27||290|
|Seth G. S. Medical College, Mumbai||33||281|
|Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi||35||141|
|CSM Medical University, Lucknow||55||3692|
|Govt. Medical College, Thiruvanathapuram||70||230|
|Govt. Medical College, Chandigarh||73||127|
|Madras Medical College, Chennai||162||501|
|S. M. S. Medical College, Jaipur||99||356|
|Grant Medical College & Sir J. J. Hospital, Mumbai||104||382|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||155||1083|
|Pt. B. D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||119||600|
|Govt. Medical College, Kottayam||193||347|