DU JAT Syllabus 2019 is going to publish by the Delhi University. Every year Delhi University conducts the DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test). Candidates who get the admission in the BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), BA (Hons) Business Economics, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) IN FIA and other courses. Candidates can get the admission in the Delhi university must qualify the entrance test first, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) written exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the DU JAT 2019 Syllabus. After the Delhi University announced the DU JAT examination date, at the same time DU JAT syllabus, exam Pattern 2019 details are announced. The syllabus of DU JAT 2019 cannot be announced in the offline mode and the syllabus of DU JAT 2019 will be officially published in the online mode only. And the syllabus of DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) 2019 is announced in the PDF format only. Finally, the DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) exam appeared candidates can download the DU JAT syllabus 2019 in a www.du.ac.in website.
DU JAT Syllabus 2019 | Delhi University Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Delhi University|
|Name of the Exam||DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test)|
|Mode of Selection||written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Syllabus / Exam Pattern|
DU JAT Syllabus 2019
DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) exam appeared candidates can get more marks in the DU JAT written examination, they can prepare the syllabus of DU JAT 2019. Candidates do not skip any DU JAT syllabus topics and the must prepare the syllabus of DU JAT and DU JAT previous year question paper. And the DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) Syllabus topics are given below.
- Quantitative Ability
- General English
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Business & General Awareness
- Averages & Percentages,
- Roots, Indices, Surds,
- Simple & Compound Interest,
- Profit & Loss,
- Algebraic Formulae,
- Linear & Quadratic Equations,
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Mixtures & Allegations,
- Time, Speed & Distance,
- Work-Related Problems,
- Pipes & Cisterns,
- Geometry: Lines, Angles & Triangles, Polygons,
- Circles & Mensuration,
- Permutations & Combinations,
- Integration and Differentiation.
- Etymology & Roots,
- Idioms & Phrases,
- Foreign Words Noun & Pronoun Errors,
- Subject-Verb Agreement,
- Prepositions and Conjunctions,
- Tenses, Modifiers & Parallelism,
- Reading Comprehension,
- Inference based passages Syllogisms,
- Logical Consistency,
- Deductive Reasoning
Reasoning and Analytical Ability:
- Coding & Decoding,
- Symbol Based Logic,
- Family Tree & Directions,
- Arrangements: Linear, Circular, Matrix Arrangements,
- Groups & Conditionality,
- Logical Series,
- Selection Criteria,
- Sequential O/P Tracing,
- Analogies, Odd one out,
- Logical Puzzles,
Business & General Awareness:
- Business and Economy,
- Awards and Honors,
- Company/Business entities,
- Days and Dates,
- Government and Politics,
- International Bodies/News,
- Literature and Media,
- Science & Technology,
- Sports and Movies,
- Trade/Business terminologies,
- Books & authors,
- Arts & Music,
- Indian History and World History.
DU JAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates should have 60% marks.
- No minimum age bar.
DU JAT Exam Pattern
- The DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) will be conducted in the Pen and Paper Based Test (offline mode).
- Then, the DU JAT questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- The examination will be conducted for 2 hours.
- And, totally the 100 marks in an exam paper.
- For each correct answer, they will give for 3 marks.
- In every wrong answer, 1 mark will be reduced.
|2||Reasoning and Analytical Ability||25|
|4||Business and General Awareness||25|
|Total number of questions||100|
DU JAT Important Dates
|Starting of online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||1st week of June 2019|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of July 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
How to download the DU JAT Syllabus 2019 | Delhi University Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.du.ac.in.
- Find the syllabus of a link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.