DU JAT application form 2019 is going to publish by the Delhi University. Every year Delhi University conducts the DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test). Candidates who get the admission in the BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), BA (Hons) Business Economics, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) IN FIA and other courses. Candidates can get the admission in the Delhi university must qualify the entrance test first, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) application form 2019 cannot be released in the offline mode and the application form will be published in the online mode only. The candidates who are interested in the Delhi University, they can fill the application form 2019 of DU JAT. After the Delhi University announced the DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) online examination, the candidates can fill the DU JAT 2019 application form. Finally, candidates can fill the application form in a www.du.ac.in website.
DU JAT Application Form 2019 | Delhi University Registration, Exam Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Delhi University|
|Name of the Exam||DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st week of July 2019|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
DU JAT Application Form 2019
DU JAT application form 2019 will be started in the 1st week of May 2019 and the last date to apply online in the last week of May 2019. Candidates can fill the application form of DU JAT 2019 carefully to avoid the mistakes in the DU JAT admit card 2019. After the candidate can successfully fill the application form of DU JAT and the admit card of DU JAT (Delhi University Joint Admission Test) will be officially published. DU JAT written examination candidates are not allowed without a DU JAT admit card.
DU JAT Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The DU JAT application fee is500 for general category candidates.
- For SC / ST / PH category candidates are Rs.250.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and non-refundable the amount.
DU JAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be completed in the 12th exam from a recognized
- And the candidates should have 60% marks.
- No minimum age bar.
DU JAT Important Dates
|Starting of online application||1st week of May 2019|
|Last date to apply online||Last week of May 2019|
|Admit card release||1st week of June 2019|
|Entrance Exam date||3rd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of July 2019|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of July 2019|
Steps to fill the DU JAT Application Form 2019
- First candidates go to official website www.du.ac.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the 2019 application form of DU JAT.
- Finally, after filling the application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.