BVP CET MBBS 2018 Conducts Exam for Providing Admissions to Candidates who are seeking Admission into MBBS Courses. This Exam also offers Admissions to various Admissions to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses which are offered by Affiliated Colleges of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
BVP CET MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Admit Card is an Important Document for a Candidate Who Appears for the Exam. Without Admit Card Candidates will not be Allowed for the Exam. Candidates must have a Valid Admit Card along with one Valid ID Proof. These Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket.
Downloading Procedures of BVP CET MBBS 2018 Admit Card
The Downloading Procedures for BVP CET MBBS 2018 Admit Card are as Follows
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of BVP CET MBBS 2018.
- Candidates must click on the link that indicates “BVP CET MBBS 2018 Admit Card’.
- After clicking onto it, Candidates click the Admit card link.
- After Providing all the Required Details Candidates must click on Download Button.
- Before clicking download button Candidates must refer all the details which are mentioned on the BVP CET MBBS 2018.
- After Downloading BVP CET MBBS 2018, Admit Card candidates must take Multiple Copies of Printouts.
BVP CET MBBS 2018 Admit Card Contents
Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket. The Official Site of BVP CET MBBS 2018 is www.bharatividhyapeethuniversity.net . The Contents on the BVP CET MBBS 2017 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Registration Number
- Date and Venue of BVP CET MBBS 2018 Exam
- Signature of the Candidate.
Instructions for Candidates
- After Downloading Admit Card Candidates must take multiple copies of printouts
- Admit Card is issued before the commencement of the Exam.
- After Downloading Admit Card candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure.
- Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket.
BVP CET MBBS 2018 Valid ID Proofs
The Valid ID Proofs for BVP CET MBBS 2018 are as follows
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID