Assam CEE MBBS 2018 2018 Admit Card is issued to Candidates who have successfully Completed and Submitted the Application Form. The Official Site of Assam CEE MBBS 2018 is www.ceemedu.org. Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card is issued by the Dibrugarh University. Admit Card is also called as Hall Ticket. These Admit Card Provides the Detail of the Candidates. Admit Card is the most Important Document for a Candidate Who Appears for the Exam.
Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card Contents
The Contents of Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Registration Number
- Exam Centre
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Seal and Signature of the Candidate.
Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card Downloading Procedures
The Downloading Procedures for Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates must log on to the Official Site of Assam CEE MBBS 2018
- Candidates must Enter their Application Number and Password for logging in
- After Logging in candidates must click on the link that Indicates “Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card”.
- Click the Download Button
- After Downloading Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card Candidates must take multiple copies of Printouts for Further Usages.
Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card Importance
The Importance of Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Admit Card are as follows
- Admit Card is the most Important document for a Candidate
- Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is Completed.
- Admit Card Provides the Full Details of the Candidates.
- Candidates will be not allowed for Appearing in Assam CEE MBBS 2018 Examination Unless He / She has a Valid Admit Card or Valid ID Proofs.
- Candidates must also bring Admit Card with valid ID Proofs to the Examination Hall.