AIPSSCET 2019 is conducted every year for Candidates for seeking admissions in post – Graduate Level Super Speciality Courses. Candidates must also visit regular notifications from the site. Candidates who have completed this examination can pursue PG Course in any medical course in India. AIPSSCET 2019 is also called as All India PG Super Speciality Common Entrance Test. It is a national level examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
AIPSSCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AIPSSCET 2019 are Described Below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates who are Applying for the Exam are required to score a minimum of 50% Marks in the AIPSSCET 2019 Qualifying Exam.
- Candidates also need to Qualify in MD or MS or its Equivalent Examination.
- If Candidates are already pursued in any of the super specialty course and appearing for another super specialty course will not be eligible for Applying in AIPSSCET 2019
AIPSSCET 2019 Registration Fee & Age Limit
The Registration Fee for AIPSSCET 2019 are mentioned below
- Registration Fee for all Candidates must pay RS.5000 as an application Fee. Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Cash, Debit/ Credit Card or DD (Demand Draft)
Age Limit for AIPSSCET 2019 are mentioned below
- Candidates who are Eagerly Waiting for Applying for AIPSSCET 2019 Exam must be within the age limit of 21 Years.
- Before applying for AIPSSCET 2019 Candidates must read out all the information’s and instructions which are Mentioned particularly for AIPSSCET 2019 Exam.
AIPSSCET 2019 Application Process
The Application Process for AIPSSCET 2019 is as follows
- Candidates must log on to the official site of AIPSSCET 2019
- After logging into the AIPSSCET 2019 official site candidates must need to register on the official site by providing the Required Details.
- After registering themselves, candidates must fill the AIPSSCET 2019 Application Form
- After Registering Candidates are also needed to upload the photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Candidates can also pay the Application Form through online mode and offline mode.