AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing is an Exam Conducted for Seeking Admission into B.sc and M.sc Nursing Courses. AIIMS is also called as All India Institute of Medical Science. It is an Important National Level Entrance Examination. Based on the Performance of the Candidate.
AIIMS MSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
The Important Dates for AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing are as Follows
For M.Sc. Nursing
- AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing Exam Date – June 2019
- AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing Online Registration Starts on – Second Week of March 2019
- Last Date AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing Online Registration – First Week of April 2019
The Above – Mentioned Dates are of an Expected one. Candidates can know about the Official Site of AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing by logging onto the official site of AIIMS Nursing 2019
AIIMS MSc Nursing 2019 Application Form
- These Application Form for AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing will be issued by the Official Authority AIIMS MSc Nursing.
- These Application Form for AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing will be Available on the Official Site of AIIMS Nursing 2019
- Candidates can Download the Application Form for AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing through Online Mode only. Candidates will be also able to Register the application Form through Online Also.
- Application Form for AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing will be Available on the Official Site Candidates Can Download it from the Official Link of AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing.
- Candidates can Download the Application Form from the Official Site, or they can also Fill It on the Official Site and can Send it to the Official Site of AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing.
AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing Application Fee
The Application Fee for AIIMS MSc 2019 Nursing are as follows
- The Application Fee for General/ OBC Category Candidates Must Pay RS.1000.
- Candidates belong to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe must pay an Application Fee of RS.800
- Application Fee can be paid through only online mode only.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing:
|Starting of online registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date of registration||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||24th June 2019|
|Result Publishe||29th June 2019|
|1st Counselling||18th, 19th & 20th July 2019|
|2nd Counselling||17th August 2019|
|Open Counselling||26th September 2019|
For B.Sc. (Post-Basic) Nursing:
|Commencement of online registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply online for registration||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit card released||2nd week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd June 2019|
|Result Declaration (stage I)||9th June 2019|
|Personnel Assessment (Stage II)||20th June 2019|
|Result Notification||22nd June 2019|
For M.Sc. Nursing:
|Online registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|Last date of online registration||1st week of April 2019 2019|
|Admit card announced||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||9th June 2019|
|Result Announcement||18th June 2019|
|1st Counselling||1st August 2019|
|2nd Counselling||14th August 2019|
|Open Counselling||19th September 2019|
AIIMS MSc Nursing 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates must have Passed B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post – Basic/ B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years) Course.
- General and OBC Category Candidates must have secured 60% Marks, and SC/ST Category Candidates must have obtained 55% Marks.